Integrative Healthcare Clinic in Green Bay, WI
What is Integrative Healthcare?
Integrative health is a holistic approach to health care that focuses on the MIND, BODY and SPIRIT, meaning, it deals with the physical, psycho-social, emotional and spiritual needs of the individual. It taps into the body’s natural healing capabilities and incorporates or complements traditional medicine, often times called Western medicine.
“My approach to medicine is based upon a model of health and wellness, as opposed to a model of disease. Whenever possible, integrative medicine favors the use of low-tech, low-cost interventions. I incorporate these techniques in every visit.”
-Dr. Steve Bittorf
Nearly all people would like to reduce the amount and intensity of stress in their daily lives. In recent years, researchers have identified stress as a major component of lifestyle that has strong impact on health and recovery from disease.
As individuals, we have the power to mitigate the effects of excessive stress in our lives through the application of proven and sometimes ancient wisdom.
At Green Bay Integrative Health, Dr. Steve is able to teach his patients tips and techniques to help with the stresses of everyday life designed around his/her needs.
Suite of Services
- Mindfulness -Consciously bringing awareness to your thoughts and feelings without making judgments about them, by observing what is happening right now, in your body, mind, and the world around us.
- Lifestyle Triggers – Taking a closer look at your habits and techniques in making positive changes.
- Relationships – People who are mindful enjoy more satisfying relationships and are less troubled by relationship conflict.
- Quality over Quantity – Doing Less, Enjoying More.
- Crisis – Navigating through unexpected change.
- Breathe your way to serenity – A simple breathing technique to calm your nervous system at home, work or anywhere you need a few moments of serenity.
“Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.”
– Eckhart Tolle